The Tabletop Exercise evaluates your organization’s cyber crisis processes, tools and proficiency in responding to cyber-attacks from both a strategic and technical response perspective. Mandiant consultants introduce multiple scenario injects based on real world experience in a roundtable environment. The organization’s response actions and decisions are observed through two exercise tracks: technical incident response and executive crisis management.
What you get
- Executive briefing on lessons learned from the exercises that includes a summary of how participants worked with their incident response plan, communications plan and escalation procedure
- Post-action report with a timeline of events, detailed analysis of participant activities and strategic recommendations for improving detection, response, containment and remediation
- Conduct quick, efficient, non-invasive evaluations
- Identify gaps between documented and expected responses and actual behavior
- Get recommendations for improvement informed by real-world incident response best practices